Practice Yoga At Our Sanatan Ashram Community
We welcome newcomers to join us at any of our daily yoga classes and morning meditation on weekdays, or join one of our vibrant evening discussion groups.
Hatha Yoga Session
Mantra Yoga Session
Nidra Yoga Session
Before Visiting Temple Learn Dharma Protocol
- Remove shoes and leave them in the front entrance before entering the main shrineroom or small practice rooms.
- You may notice people performing 3 prostrations (a type of bow) upon entering the shrineroom; this is a part of their spiritual practice and a gesture of respect and devotion; it is not necessary if it is not a part of your tradition.
- Dress appropriately when you visit Samadhi: please wear shirts and no short shorts.
- Feel free to walk around all public areas quietly, including to the front of the shrineroom (if no teaching is in progress) to look more closely at the ritual objects.
- Please sit with legs crossed or to the side (or with feet flat on the floor or tucked under your chair if seated); please do not stretch out your legs toward the shrine; in this tradition, it is considered a form of disrespect for the bottoms of one’s feet to face the sacred images at the front of the room.
- Feel free to use any texts provided during your visit. Do not place texts directly on the floor and please leave them in the shrine room; a wide variety of prayers and practice texts are available for purchase in the bookstore onsite.
- You are welcome to make lamp offerings in the shrine room on behalf of loved ones.
Our Daily Schedule
Temple is open every day from 8.00 A.M. to 8.00 P.M. Except on Friday, where it is open from 8:00 A. M. till 8:30 P.M. If it is necessary to perform
Morning Shri Yantra Pooja followed by Chanting of Khadgamala.
Breakfast for Practitioners
Preferred appointment taking time
Blessing service for devotees after lunch followed by Dharma talk