- Namai Pasauliui, všį: Namai Pasauliui, všį̨ is a recognized non-profit organization registered in Lithuania, Europe. As a non-profit, all members are dedicated to a lifetime of selfless voluntary service, helping individuals become healthier, happier and spiritually evolved. 100% of all proceeds and donations are used towards the centre’s growth and mission with no personal gain.
- Vedic Library: To preserve and protect the ancient Indian legacy “Holy Vedas” and Ancient Indian wisdom is the main objective of this initiative. We have more than 20000 eBooks in our Swami Vishwadevananda Audio & Visual library here in Jonava, Lithuania.
- Anantbodh Yoga: Our organization initiated as a preventive health-care system by Yoga. As it is proved that Yoga does the prevention. Within the last 4 years, we have earned very high regards and reputation in organizing Yoga classes in rural areas and as well as in our town Jonava. Right now we have 6 different locations where we are providing our classes. We have already achieved thrice appreciation awards from the local Governments for exemplary work in the field of Yoga and wellbeing.
- Promotion of Indian Culture: It’s an initiative dedicated to Indian culture; we are making efforts to acknowledge young talents and artists through live events, workshops and exhibitions. We are continuously celebrating all Indian festivals here in Lithuania for the last four years. We have a small community that includes 20 plus volunteers who participate and assist in all our programs.
- International day of Yoga: We conduct ‘The International Day of Yoga’ every year to acknowledge the Yoga’s adept practitioners globally. For the last 3 years from India, revered saints are coming to visit us and giving their blessings. We were honoured by the presence of our Chief Patron of our organization Swami Sharad Puri Ji last year.
- Shrimad Bhagwat Gita & Upanishads: The objective of this initiative is to re-establish peace and harmony in our society through doctrines and holy message of the law of Karma according to Gita & Upanishads. These classes are free for everyone. Mostly Saturday evening we have classes.
- Promotion of Indian tourism: We are taking people to India every year to promote tourism also. We have successfully conducted a few tours to India. More than 15 people have already travelled with us.
- Comparative study Research: Namai Pasauliui, všį beliefs that there is a close similarity between the Lithuanian and Sanskrit languages; Lithuanian being the European language grammatically closest to Sanskrit.
We would like to research on comparative study between Sanskrit and Lithuanian language.
We want to prepare a small handbook for beginners of both languages which can be helpful for Indian and Lithuanian citizens.
- Quiz on Know about India: Namai Pasauliui, všį is going to organize a quiz on “know about India” here in Jonava.
We will provide some study material about India to local schools for participants.
Winner will be awarded by Gifts which represent India.
- Workshop on Ayurveda: Namai Pasauliui, všį ’s mission is to spread the message of health, peace and harmony in our society by promoting Indian Yoga & Ayurveda.
We will organize a workshop on Ayurveda.
We are going to invite an Ayurvedic specialist from India.
- An Indian Dance Show: India is always been famous as the land that depicts cultural and traditional vibrancy through its conventional arts and crafts.
The folk arts of India are very ethnic and simple, colourful and vibrant to speak volumes about the country’s rich heritage. Folk art expresses cultural identity by conveying shared community values and aesthetics.
We are planning to invite a few folk artists from India to present their arts here in Lithuania.
- Learn Hindi & Sanskrit for free: Our organization is going to provide free Hindi & Sanskrit language classes for those people who are interested in learning these languages.
We have already given many classes in the last few years.
We already have a small group of people who wants to study Shri Bhagwad Gita & Upanishads.
This year our plan is to make it more vibrant.